GirlClutch (in conjunction with SBROC) presents our first Poker Run benefiting Wounded Warrior Homes (no affiliation with any other Wounded Warrior organizations).
Wounded Warrior Homes is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides affordable housing and resources for Veterans suffering from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury).
This event is open to all men and women, regardless of what kind of motorcycle they ride!!
The ride starts at Biggs Harley Davidson in San Marcos (where coffee and pastries will be provided). Riders will then head out to the different poker stops (see below) in whatever order and route they wish.
All riders must arrive at Biggs Harley Davidson in San Marcos by 1:30pm to hand in their poker hands. A BBQ lunch will be provided.
Prizes for best and worst hands TBD.
Raffle prizes include:
– Gift Certificate to Electric Tiger Tattoo
– Tattoo Balm from Drunken Sailor
– Free Track Day with TrackXperience, Inc.
– Date Night Basket (Dinner & a Movie!)
– Oil Changes by Rev Moto Industries
– $50 Gift Card to Cycle Gear
– 2-hour photo session with 1904Photography.com
– Men’s haircut by Mary at Stud Cuts
– Pair of 1-hour Paddleboard session at Carlsbad Lagoon
– Julian Apple Pie
– More being added all the time!
Stop 1: Biggs Harley Davidson
Stop 2: RevMoto Industries
Stop 3: Julian Pie Co (Santa Ysabel location)
Stop 4: CycleGear San Marcos
Stop 5: Biggs Harley Davidson
100% of the proceeds go to Wounded Warrior Homes.
To register, visit: https://www.classy.org/san-marcos/events/girlclutch-poker-run-2016/e80030
We also need volunteers. Register here to participate.